Friday 22 May 2015

BLOGLOVIN AND NEWS

So, guys, I told you I've moved and hopefully you all know and have saved my new address! (franalibi.blogspot.co.uk) And I'm just waiting for BLOGLOVIN to transfer my followers. The lovely Victoria said it took them four days for her, so be prepared to wait for a few days till you get linked to my new one on the app. That means I don't want to post anything and then you all miss it, so until it's all sorted, I'm taking a little blogging break, and then writing posts that I've planned. It could take from two days to up to a full week. Oh god.

I hope I've done it right or I'll cry haha (no but I'm serious and I'm actually scared because blogging is a big part of my life and I don't want to have to restart) :(

Have a good evening and I'll see you till whenever that is...

Fran xx

(Ps. Don't forget my blog name is now franalibi.blogspot.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for all the comments x